We know we’re biased but we love working here. We love the work and the people we do it with. Come, join us!
- We’re an exciting and fast-moving start-up
- Our focus and direction is based on a strong Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- You’ll be part of a unique culture (humble, uplifting, relaxed, and fun)
- We have a unified and caring leadership team, guided by a strategic plan
- We’re progressive in our own use of technology
- You’ll join a hard-working, fun, and passionate staff doing amazing work
We are looking for a software developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess good analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and project architecture skills
- Have 5+ years of experience with C#
- Have some experience with front-end web development
- Be able to effectively communicate with other developers, support personnel, and management
- Be self-motivated and able to manage their own tasks
Candidate should have strong knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET programming
- Visual Studio
- Databases, SQL Server
- Version control systems (Git)
- Plusses include:
- Experience with REST APIs and Websockets
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Angular
- Linux-based server environments
- VoIP / SIP
We offer competitive compensation, a flexible work schedule with the freedom to be remote, and a good benefits package including unlimited paid time off, medical insurance assistance, and a 401k with a generous company match.
We cultivate a friendly and fun-loving culture and enjoy the work we do and the people we are privileged to do it with.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing company, we’d love to discuss this position with you!
Please respond with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch swiftly. Thanks in advance for your interest in becoming part of the Intulse Team.
We do not have any other open positions at this time. However, we’re always interested in having the right people on our team. If you think you would be a great fit for our company please do not hesitate to contact us.