HubSpot VoIP Integration
Native CRM Integrations
4.6 Capterra Rating
100% US-Based Support
Also Awarded Capterra’s 2020 Best Value VoIP Provider
Why VOIP Integration with Hubspot?
Intulse’s Hubspot VOIP integration seamlessly blends your phone and communication records with your Hubspot CRM records. Our all-in-one solution offers a full ecosystem with everything you need to put your customers at the heart of your business.
Bring VOIP & Hubspot Together
When someone calls, you’ll see the contact’s name as it appears
in HubSpot and can click on it to launch their record directly in HubSpot.
No more confusing contact notes, lack of connectivity, or difficulty managing your phones.
HubSpot VoIP Integration That Works
Working with Intulse for your Hubspot telephone integration means we handle everything for you. From setup to use within your business, we are here every step of the way so you can focus on your business and the benefits of your integration.
- Richer insights into your customers and services
- Dive deeper into your clients’ history with the in-app HubSpot integration
- Data for all of your needs, including tracked phone conversations, call notes, call recordings, customer journeys, and more
- Better customer communication
- Centralized cloud storage and workspace
- Flexibility and easy to access information – wherever you are
Make the better call & better your business
A VoIP Partner You Can Trust
Our US-based customer service, commitment to our clients, easy-to-use software, and our 4.6-star rating earned us a feature as 2020’s Best Valued VOIP by Capterra.com.
But don’t just take our word for it. We promise to do what we say and earn your trust as a valued partner. And, if that’s not enough, we back it up with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
“We needed to streamline communication between remote team members and track all client contact quickly and easily so that clients and leads did not fall through the cracks. With Intulse integrating with our CRM, our team was able to take on more client call volume regardless of their location, all while cutting down the time needed to find and manage that client’s record and notes.”
— Lauren E.
Contact us Today for a Free Demo & Custom Quote
Just fill out the form, and we’ll be in touch soon to help you get:
- Managed VoIP System gives you a dedicated team to help you with anything, any time
- Easy-to-Use software with dashboard for better compliance and automation
- Custom Pricing for a system that meets your specific needs and budget
- 100% US-Based Support, with dedicated long-term customer service and support
- Flexible Device Options allow you to buy new phones or bring your own devices
Frequently Asked Questions
Our integration provides several layers of functionality:
- It allows for click to call from inside Hubspot (or any other website).
- It allows for incoming calls trigger popup notifications that include Hubspot information and a direct link to the relevant Hubspot records.
- It allows for the Intulse app to show Hubspot contact record information on any screen that would normally just show a phone number.
- Call logging for outbound and inbound calls can be done manually or automatically into Hubspot so a complete record of all calls exists in Hubspot.
- You can start calls to Hubspot contacts from the Intulse app.
As a HubSpot user, you have access to the contact synchronization feature. This is an instant trigger that will automatically sync your contacts list from your CRM. Your newly synced contacts will be saved and visible to everyone at your company. This sync is not required for our integration but is available.
Click-to-call for outbound calls is a feature included with the Hubspot VoIP integration which makes it easier than ever for your sales team serve your clients within your CRM.
Yes. Our inbound call integration allows for contact information, as well as any information you determine useful can be accessed while customers come in, so long as they’re in the Hubspot CRM. The same applies when you click-to-call an outbound call!
Yes. Full VoIP integration with Hubspot CRM allows for contact details to be searchable. Look up contacts by inbound calls, email address or any custom contact property you’ve created in Hubspot.
Yes. Inbound calls will be recorded via instant trigger on the contact’s details within the Hubspot CRM, so long as the contact record exists.
That is very possible. With the Intulse Dashboard App. You can make and receive calls on your Apple/Android device easily, without disclosing your personal cell number.
If you use another provider, the answer is Yes! However, Intulse takes care of all the system set-up and ongoing updates/changes/alterations for you… it’s a breeze! We become an extension of your organization, supporting your phone system. And did we mention that all of our support is US-based?