HubSpot VoIP Integration
Intulse’s Hubspot VOIP integration allows agents, sales reps, marketers, and other professionals to streamline their communication workflows, enhance productivity, and track customers through their journey from initial lead to follow up communication.
Why VoIP Integration with Hubspot?
Intulse’s Hubspot VoIP integration seamlessly blends your phone and communication records with your Hubspot CRM records. Our all-in-one solution offers a full ecosystem with everything you need to put your customers at the heart of your business.
- Quickly add call notes to a contacts activity
- Notes automatically contain all the necessary information, such as timestamps
- Find details including call times, duration, direction (inbound/outbound), and a link to the recording (if the call was recorded)
- Transfer calls and information from one product to the other
- SMS Texts sent & received are logged, stored, and accessible from within the CRM (in some integrations)
HubSpot VoIP Integration That Works
Working with Intulse for your Hubspot telephone integration means we handle everything for you. From setup to use within your business, we are here every step of the way so you can focus on your business and the benefits of your integration.
- Richer insights into your customers and services
- Dive deeper into your clients’ history with the in-app HubSpot integration
- Data for all of your needs, including tracked phone conversations, call notes, call recordings, customer journeys, and more
- Better customer communication
- Centralized cloud storage and workspace
- Flexibility and easy to access information – wherever you are
How does “Intulse” integrate with Hubspot?
Our integration provides several layers of functionality:
- It allows for click to call from inside Hubspot (or any other website).
- It allows for incoming calls trigger popup notifications that include Hubspot information and a direct link to the relevant Hubspot records.
- It allows for the Intulse app to show Hubspot contact record information on any screen that would normally just show a phone number.
- Call logging for outbound and inbound calls can be done manually or automatically into Hubspot so a complete record of all calls exists in Hubspot.
- You can start calls to Hubspot contacts from the Intulse app.
What is contact synchronization?
As a HubSpot user, you have access to the contact synchronization feature. This is an instant trigger that will automatically sync your contacts list from your CRM. Your newly synced contacts will be saved and visible to everyone at your company. This sync is not required for our integration but is available.
What is Click-to-call inside Hubspot?
Click-to-call for outbound calls is a feature included with the Hubspot VoIP integration which makes it easier than ever for your sales team serve your clients within your CRM.
Can I see real-time customer information from HubSpot as people call?
Yes. Our inbound call integration allows for contact information, as well as any information you determine useful can be accessed while customers come in, so long as they’re in the Hubspot CRM. The same applies when you click-to-call an outbound call!
Can I search and call HubSpot contacts from within the company phone system?
Yes. Full VoIP integration with Hubspot CRM allows for contact details to be searchable. Look up contacts by inbound calls, email address or any custom contact property you’ve created in Hubspot.
Can I automate call logging to HubSpot, giving 360-degree customer conversation visibility?
Yes. Inbound calls will be recorded via instant trigger on the contact’s details within the Hubspot CRM, so long as the contact record exists.
What if I want to just use my cell phone for VoIP?
That is core functionality of the Intulse App. You can make and receive calls on your Apple/Android device easily, without disclosing your personal cell number.
Is it complicated to set-up my phone system with VoIP?
If you use another provider, the answer is yes. However, Intulse takes care of all the system set-up and ongoing updates, changes, and alterations for you. We become an extension of your organization, supporting your phone system. Additionally, our support is 100% US-based.