Pipedrive VoIP Integration
Intulse’s Pipedrive CRM VoIP integration merges your phone with your CRM (customer relationship management). Any screen in the Intulse App that would normally display a simple phone number automatically searches the caller ID within Pipedrive and returns any contact or organization records that match.
When someone calls you instead of displaying the Caller ID you’ll see the name of the person as it appears in Pipedrive and can click on the name to launch their account within Pipedrive. You can quickly add call notes to a contact’s activity and the note will automatically contain all the basic information about the call such as start time, duration, direction (inbound/outbound), and if the if the call was recorded, a link to the recording. You will be able to start calls to Pipedrive contacts directly from within the Intulse App by simply searching for a contact name on the My Phone screen.
A Powerful Combination of Features and Functionality
Intulse VOIP phone service provides you with a flexible, feature-rich communications system on a robust network that can grow and change with your business.
From a few users to several hundred, our team works with businesses and organizations to ensure they fully harness the power of our unified communication tools.
We take time to get to know your organization’s unique needs, and provide 100% US-based support and training to help you get the most out of your business phone system. Setup is simple. Get reliable, ongoing service you can count on.
- Alerts: Provide detail on who is calling and offer a direct link to that record in Pipedrive
- View Call History: Log calls with detailed notes, including a full call recording file with one click
- Click-to-Call: Click on any phone number in the Pipedrive database to quickly call them
- Auto Call Recording: Every call will be recorded and logged as a note in the appropriate record with the recording file feature
- Call Notes: Document everything you need from the call; there’s no need to manually log into Pipedrive and find the client’s record
Why Integrate VoIP with Pipedrive?
You can have a phone system that communicates seamlessly with Pipedrive, allowing for 2-way real-time sync, calling directly from Pipedrive, and call logging and reporting that you don’t have to lift a finger to maintain.
With Pipedrive VoIP phone integration, the solutions and support are yours for the taking. Does your outdated or siloed phone system keep you from being productive or connected? We’ve seen it before. If you’re stressed, frustrated, or anxious about your phone system and its lack of connectivity, Intulse integrations are designed with you in mind.
HOW DOES INTULSE INTEGRATE WITH PIPEDRIVE?
Our integration provides several layers of functionality:
- It allows for click to call from inside Pipedrive (or any other website).
- It allows for incoming calls trigger popup notifications that include Pipedrive information and a direct link to the relevant Pipedrive records.
- It allows for the Intulse app to show Pipedrive contact record information on any screen that would normally just show a phone number.
- Call logging for outbound and inbound calls can be done manually or automatically into Pipedrive so a complete record of all calls exists in Pipedrive.
- You can start calls to Pipedrive contacts from the Intulse app.
WHAT IS CLICK-TO-CALL INSIDE PIPEDRIVE?
Click-to-call for outbound calls is a feature included with the Pipedrive VoIP integration which makes it easier than ever for your sales team serve your clients within your CRM.
WHAT INTEGRATION FEATURES DOES INTULSE PROVIDE?
Intulse provides the following integration features:
- Alerts provide detail on who is calling and offer a direct link to that record in Pipedrive
- Ability to add detailed call notes
- Call recording
- Click the name of a person on an active call and get an infobox displaying photo, background info, and other important info about that contact
- Have every phone interaction auto-logged as a note in that contact’s record in Insightly
- Leverage our click-to-call feature for every phone number in the Insightly database, and have your caller-id show up as your business number
CAN I USE MY EXISTING PHONE & FAX NUMBERS WITH VOIP?
Yes, almost every active voice/fax number is portable via federal guidelines, meaning you can likely keep your phone number. Intulse can confirm if your numbers are portable as part of the discovery call.
WHAT IF I WANT TO JUST USE MY CELL PHONE FOR VOIP?
That is core functionality of the Intulse App. You can make and receive calls on your Apple/Android device easily, without disclosing your personal cell number.