Managed VoIP Business Phone Solution For
Native CRM Integrations
4.6 Capterra Rating
100% US-Based Support
Awarded Capterra’s 2020 Best Value VoIP Provider
Why Integrate SuiteCRM or SugarCRM with VoIP?
We understand that caring for your community is a top priority, but limited time and resources can make that a challenge. Now, you can simplify your customer communication and better inform you with data about your people.
Do these communication process frustrations sound familiar?
- Not enough time to manage it all
- Too many options to choose from
- Poor service experiences in the past
With managed VoIP, you no longer have to worry about your phone system setup, updates, or fixes.
Bring SuiteCRM, SugarCRM, & VoIP Together
Intulse VoIP integration with SuiteCRM and SugarCRM offer features your agents will want and need, including:
Integration That Works
With Intulse, your team no longer has to pick and choose which areas of the organization get your attention. Instead, we help you harness the power of data to keep your organization ready to tackle anything.
Stop wasting time and resources sorting through call notes, going back and forth with coworkers, and trying to track down the information you need. Use Intulse’s CRM integration to house every detail about your clients and team – in one easy-to-access place.
Intulse + SuiteCRM Dashboard Features
Enjoy feature-rich dashboards with the support you want and need, including:
- Clickable notifications on incoming calls to go directly to the contact in SuiteCRM
- Auto call logging that includes the date, time, length of call, phone number, and a link to the call recording, if applicable
- Click to dial any number in SuiteCRM or any other website
- Search and click to call any contact in SuiteCRM from the Intulse App
- All inbound and outbound calls get logged in SuiteCRM regardless of if they were made/received by a desk phone, computer App, iPhone/Android App
- Depending on the time of day, incoming calls can be seamlessly routed to a wide range of destinations, allowing callers to connect with you more easily
- Give your VoIP customer relationship management a personalized touch by recording your own prompts and personal greetings
Make your team and decision-makers happy while implementing a tool that effortlessly solves your team’s frustrations. Even as you continue to grow and change, Intulse is here to help.
Make the better call & better your business
Our mission is to deliver seamless scalability, HD-quality voice and features that power mobility, collaboration, and efficiency to every organization.
A VoIP Partner You Can Trust
At Intulse, we care about helping businesses like yours enhance your services by supporting your process rather than changing how you operate.
Our US-based customer service, commitment to our clients, easy-to-use software, and 4.6-star rating earned us a feature as a 2020 Best-Value VOIP by Capterra.com.
But don’t just take our word for it. We strive to do what we say and earn your trust as a valued partner. If that’s not enough, we back up everything we say with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Our mission, vision, and clear values set us apart from the other providers.
What Other Clients Are Saying
“We needed to streamline communication between remote team members and track all client contact quickly and easily so that clients and leads did not fall through the cracks. With Intulse integrating with our CRM, our team was able to take on more client call volume regardless of their location, all while cutting down the time needed to find and manage that client’s record and notes.”
— Lauren E.
Getting Started with Intulse Business VoIP Is Easy
Getting started with Intulse is a simple process. Here is how easy it is to get up and running with your new Salesforce Integration:
It's Time To Switch To Intulse
Ready to take your phone system and CRM integration to the next level? So are we!
Request a free demo for your business today!
Contact us Today for a Free Demo & Custom Quote
Just full out the form, and we’ll be in touch soon to help you get:
- Managed VoIP gives you a dedicated team to help you with anything, any time
- Easy-to-Use software with dashboard for better compliance and automation
- Custom Pricing for a system that meets your specific needs and budget
- 100% US-Based Support, with dedicated long-term customer service and support
- Flexible device options allow you to buy new phones or bring your own devices
Have Other Questions? Our team is here to help! To get started
Frequently Asked Questions
- Click the More icon on the menu
- Click SuiteCRM in the More menu
- Click the Authorize Intulse button
- This will open a new window where you can log in to your SuiteCRM account and authorize Intulse to access your data in SuiteCRM
- Once you’ve completed the authorization process you should see in the Intulse app that the process was successful.
- If you’re an Admin of your Intulse system you can choose if you wish to enable automatic call logging.
Intulse takes care of all the system setup and ongoing updates/changes/alterations for you… it’s a breeze! We become an extension of your organization, supporting your phone system. And did we mention that all of our support is US-based? Does SuiteCRM have a VOIP service?
Absolutely. With the Intulse Dashboard App. You can make and receive calls on your Apple/Android device easily, without disclosing your personal cell number.